- Fixed refresh bug which prevented Kirnu to redraw controls at the startup
Kirnu v1.2.1 Release
- Bug fixes
- Mac 64 bit version
- Mac installation packages
Kirnu v1.2 Release
* Please Note! Version 1.2 is Not compatible with previous versions of Kirnu because of parameter
Mac OS X
* Popup Menu bug fixed - No more popup menu versions
* Experimental AU version which supports virtual output.
The Bus selection is in the about box and set as 'Virtual output' by default.
Expect some latency because Kirnu and host aren't in sync when using this method.
* Kirnu 1.2 now uses completely new MIDI engine
* Fixed bug when automating the Direction parameter
* Looping problems in Studio One, Cubase...
* Custom sort mode changed to use absolute note list values
* Custom sort mode fixed to behave correctly as it should have from the beginning
* Fixed memory leaks.
* Midi learn available in pattern step view
* Midi learn state is now saved when preset is saved
* Kirnu is no more focused when it gets mouse over event
* No presets yet they will be added soon as will new tutorial videos
* There are still looping misbehaviours when using Studio one 2 because of Studio One's looping bugs.
Kirnu will work properly when the bugs are corrected by PreSonus.